Monday, July 28, 2014

Welcome

We are a Life Insurance agency, located in Hernando, MS. I have policies that are cutting edge, and better than what has been offered in the past. I service the United States as my coverage area. I also have the ability to bring any new agent aboard. If you are interested please click on the Recruitment tab, which will get you started on the interview process. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Also let me ask you: Do you have Life Insurance? If you do is it the old type you have to die to use? If you answered yes to the second or no to the first then give me a call at 1 (662) 469-4129 and let me give you a free quote from the comfort of your home. Also chances are I wont have to come over either unless you just want, we can do everything from analysis to creating the policy all over the phone and Internet.

We offer our services in the following states presently:
  • Mississippi
  • Tennessee
  • Alabama
  • Texas
  • South Carolina
  • Virginia
  • Ohio
  • Michigan
 We will add on another state if contacted and made aware of the need to. We are currently advertising although for these States and are looking to add on more States and services in the near future.

We now offer Legal Insurance so that you can have a lawyer on call 24/7/365 and with this service you can also get identity protection from the worlds Largest Firm Kroll, who the big fortune 500 and others use for background checks and even the military uses. For more information please call me and I will give you more information to you.

Also through a subsidiary of ours we offer Merchant processing options also. Please feel free to check out both sites and contact us for your needs.

If interested please contact me at:
Name: Kenneth Sigler
Office PhonePhone: 662-469-4219
Office Phone 2: 662-469-6056
Mobile Phone: 662-292-6271
Email Address: kjs.sigler@gmail.com
Address: 4210 Highway 51 South
City/State/Zip: Hernando, MS 38632
Hours of operation: Monday - Saturday *:00AM - 10:00PM and Sunday 3:00PM - 10:00PM

Also I depend on referrals so whether you decide to purchase from me or not please share with others that you know that either do not process or do but may benefit from the services that I offer my information and have them call me or email me.

 

Online ordering

Online offer

Sales

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment